- Improve pagination.
- Add support for images.
- Fix a server error caused when you directly access the view for thanking new subscribers.
- Ensure the invitation form for inviting subscribers submits to a different endpoint to the regular subscription view.
- Drop support for Django 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6.
- Add a new view for inviting people to subscribe to the blog - this sends out a slightly differently worded message, to avoid confusion.
- Switch the last function-based view over to class-based views.
- Fix for people subscribing multiple times - let’s ensure people only get a single email, and that unsubscribing works.
- Print out each email address that had emails sent when running
- Allow searching on email address in the admin.
- Ensure Disqus works over HTTPS, by using protocol-relative URLs.
- Add Django 1.8 support.
- Fix a bug in the unsubscribe page with the link for going back to
the blog (the
urltag was split over two lines, so the link didn’t render correctly).
- Help prevent inadvertent unsubscriptions from link pre-fetchers/forwarded emails by requiring an email address be entered to complete cancellation of a subscription.
- Remove the need for UUIDs in the unsubscription code (this will break old unsubscribe links).
- Drop Python 2.6 support (it may still work, but is no longer supported).
- Switch test format to py.test.
- Add support for Django 1.6 and Django 1.7.
- RSS feeds now contain bleached post content (with this release, all places where HTML is output are now passed through bleach).
- Add tests to ensure generated RSS is valid with bad HTML, using feedparser.
- Removed South migrations - they aren’t currently used (we only have an initial version), and this will smooth the way to switching to using Django 1.7’s new migrations feature.
- Add settings for allowed tags (
TINYBLOG_ALLOWED_TAGS) and allowed attributes (
TINYBLOG_ALLOWED_ATTRIBUTES) in bleach.
- Added a setting for not bleaching content at all
- Default to allowing the
If you’re using South, and have an existing installation of 0.1.8 you’ll need to run after installing, otherwise future migrations will fail:
python manage.py migrate tinyblog --fake
- Added initial documentation.
- Set up Travis CI integration for continuous integration testing.
- Removed dependence on sites framework by introducing two settings
TINYBLOG_SITE_DOMAIN. These settings are only required if you do not have
- Re-added South migrations (removed before first publicly released version).
- Added support for bleach (if you have overriden tinyblog templates,
you may wish to access
bleached_full_text, rather than
full_textrespectively). Text is stored as input (i.e. with any bad tags or attributes), and cleaned on output.
- First version with fairly comprehensive tests.